The fair as a communications medium
The Book and Press Fair and the Student and Education Fair are an excellent way to communicate.
As such, they offer you various means of communication:
- The agenda of the Books’s fair (collection of information through the Online Catalog)
Print run: 25,000 copies
Deadline to be listing in the Agenda : end of March 2013
- Web banner for inclusion on your own website
- Available on the exhibitors’ service-provider in mid-february and here.
- Video screens onsite to boost your visibility
- Contact our service-provider at the online shop.
- The Guide L’Hebdo - Official Guide of the Book Fair and the Student Fair
- (105,000 copies distributed with L’Hebdo and L’Illustré, in Payot bookshops and at the Fair)
260 journalists of Switzerland and outside have been accredited in 2012.
The 2012 media coverage was:
- 350 mentions in the media with a total audience of 15,000,000
- 30 TV and radio broadcasts either recorded or live from the fair
- More than 10,000 hits on Google
The Fair uses media partners:
Every year, the International Book and Press Fair mobilizes vast communication resources and profits from major media interest. Our communications plan is made up of the following elements among others:
- 370 radio broadcasts
- 50 advertisements in the written press (Le Temps, 20 Minutes, Le Matin, Le Matin dimanche, TV8, L’Hebdo, Le Nouvelliste, Le Régional, L’Extension, 24 heures, Echo Magazine, Tribune de Genève, GHI, La Côte, Scènes Romande, Scènes Magazine, Sortir, Le Messager, Le Dauphiné Libéré, Afrique Magazine, Jeune Afrique)
- 40 advertisements in magazines
- 1,450 posters in the cantons of Geneva and Vaud
- More than 15 partnerships and various sponsorships with the press and the media (Paris Match, Le Courrier, Nouvelles de Quartier, La liberté, Scènes Magazine, RSR, TSR, Centre régional de la Franche Comté, sortir.ch …)
Download the Miroir pub 2012 (FR, .pdf, 11 Mo)
Our priority target groups:
Everyone who loves reading of course, but also:
- Teachers (more than 15,000 school students visit the Fairs every year, we offer tailor-made guided tours to schools and teachers)
- Professionals (more than 2,000 accredited professional)
- The media (our press team provides all the information required for editing articles and interviews and makes the work of the journalists much easier).